1. Jewelry purchased online are being delivered free of charged.
2. Purchases are being sent via courier service. You must provide your name, surname, address and contact number so courier you contact you and arrange the delivery.
3. If the goods are not delivered and courier company returns the purchase due to incorrect address, extra charges are being paid by the client.
3. Sole proprietorship “M. Onaičio juvelyrika” insures every delivery until it is delivered and signed by the client.
Guarantee and maintenance
1. All my jewelry meets international and Lithuanian quality standards set by State enterprise “Lietuvos prabavimo rūmai”, they marked in compliance with the requirements of the Law on State Supervision of Precious Metals and Gems: assays, gemstone certificates, liability symbols.
2. All my jewelry get renewed, cleaned and polished free of charge with a jewelry tag provided. Every jewelry item is issued with a tag when purchased.
Jewelry order and production
1. Order is being proceeded, once full pre-payment is received.
2. Production lead time is 3 weeks, delivery: 1-2 days. Upon request lead time can be modified.
1. Return guarantee is applied to all my jewelry items. All items purchased online can be returned within 14 days. All jewelry items are made upon request, therefore they can be returned if they are faulty. Faulty goods have to be sent by priority post or courier to: Individuali įmonė „M. Onaičio juvelyrika“, Naugarduko str. 18-1, 03225 Vilnius. Please notify us beforehand by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Quality jewelry items can be replaced or modified with advanced agreement.
3. Items cannot be returned and they are not refunded if original package/tag is damaged or item has been heavily worn.
4. A request to return an item has to be emailed to email@example.com, indicating the reason for return and your bank account number.
5. Money will be refunded to your bank account within 14 days, if it meets all requirements.
6. If the goods are not delivered and courier company returns the purchase due to incorrect address, extra charges are being paid by the client.
All inconsistencies can be resolved by negotiation. Failure to negotiate will resolve disagreements in the manner prescribed by law.